DoggyBiome: Gut Restore supplement Fecal Transplant Capsules
The microbiome plays a vital role in: digestive and immune systems, brain and coat health, behavior, and weight management. The AnimalBiome Test and Supplements can identify imbalances and restore gut bacteria to improve health.
The DoggyBiome: Gut Restore supplement is a unique fecal microbiota transplant capsule designed to restore pet health.
* Small = Dogs under 20 pounds
* Standard = Dogs 20 pounds plus
Approximately One Month Supply: 60 count is for severe symptoms and we recommend two a day; 30 icount s for mild symptoms and we recommend 1 a day.
A remedy designed for dogs with chronic digestive issues, including diarrhea, vomiting, and constipation. More powerful than current probiotics and prescription diets because it is sourced directly from healthy dogs!
- Helpful Supplement for Dog Digestive Issues
- Supports solidly-formed bowel movements
- Gentle and fast-acting
- Helps maintain normal stools
- Soothes the intestinal tract
- Convenient capsules created from healthy dog poop as an alternative to the surgical fecal microbiota transplant (FMT), which is effective but also more invasive. Click here to learn more about the latest FMT research.
- Contains oral capsules for microbiome enrichment. Click here to learn more about our FMT Pills.
- Be sure to select a capsule size.
Your purchase supports research to develop innovative, science-backed treatments for the millions of pets suffering from digestive disorders. Thanks for advancing animal health.
Research has shown that a balanced gut microbiome (the digestive system and how it handles food for nutrition and energy) is essential to overall health and longevity. When a pet’s microbiome is unbalanced, diarrhea, skin, immune system, and weight problems occur, and managing unpleasant symptoms can affect quality of life for pets (and pet parents).
A Healthy Pet Starts With A Healthy Gut
Research has shown the importance of digestive health to overall health. Environment, illness, diet and medications can impact gut health, and many pets suffer from digestive issues (diarrhea, constipation, straining, vomiting), skin, immune system, and weight problems.
The Challenge: Identify and Restore Balance
Your pet’s microbiome (gut digestive system) is a complex internal environment. Testing your pet’s microbiome provides insight into their gut health status, and our first-of-its-kind fecal microbiota transplant capsules help supplement and restore your pet’s microbiome while relieving troublesome symptoms.