TOOTH POWDER, 2.5oz jar
REMINERALIZING | HEALING CLAY | HERBAL
HOW TO USE Give Rescue Remedy to your animal & use gentle handling. Wet toothbrush, dental sponge, cloth or Q-Tip with your wet ingredients (purchased separately). Take some powder from the jar and place in a small dish. Dip wetted instrument into the tooth powder and rub onto your animal’s gums & teeth, until teeth are clean. Use daily, or as often as you’d like.
INGREDIENTS Bentonite Clay, Seaweed Calcium, Alum-Free Baking Soda, Perma-Guard Fossil Shell Flour, 100% Organic Oregon Grape Root, Goldenseal Root, Fennel Seed, Spearmint, Neem, Kelp.
NOTE -> MUST purchase wet ingredients separately (see below for suggestions)
HANDLING Store in a cool, dark, dry place. Contains 2.5 ounces.
Our VERY FIRST suggestion when it comes to maintaining oral health starts, number one, with completely entirely eliminating ALL cookies, starches, carbohydrates, kibbles, etc from the diet, including treats, and switching over to a 100% species appropriate raw, whole foods foods diet.
WET INGREDIENTS for TOOTH POWDER & INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Prepare wet ingredients separately from the powder. Store in the refrigerator and use within a few days. Choose from the following options. Blend a few together in equal parts by volume.
- Organic, Preservative Free Aloe Vera: Ideally, grow your own to use fresh! Simply open the inner leaf and scrape the flesh into a bowl/container for immediate use. Alternatively, we sell preservative free organic Aloe Vera; found in our walk-in cooler. Heals gums; removes plaque; antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral and antifungal.
- Raw Milk Kefir Contains lactobacillus which can prevent periodontal disease and promote healthy teeth and gums; inhibits tooth decay-causing bacteria. Restores good bacterial balance in the mouth and gut. an alternative for fluoride rinse to prevent dental caries.
- Organic Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil, melted Kills the bacteria that causes gum disease and cavities, preventing periodontal disease and tooth decay. Helps the body absorb calcium and magnesium which aids in the development of strong teeth. Helps to decrease plaque buildup and reduces inflammation to fight gum disease.
- Miller’s Organic Farm Tallow (any, frozen) or FatWorks traditionally rendered Fats (any) Contains beneficial fat-soluble nutrients that support remineralization of teeth, including vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K, and vitamin E.
- Organic, pasture-raised Ghee Helps in cleaning dental plaques and contains beneficial fat-soluble nutrients that support remineralization of teeth including vitamin D and Vitamin K; increases calcium absorption in the body.
- Raw A2 Butter (unsalted), melted Contains beneficial fat-soluble nutrients that support remineralization of teeth, including vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin K. Contains CLA, conjugated Linoleic Acid (fatty acid) which helps fight cancer and has immune system benefits.
- Organic Cold-Pressed Red Palm Fruit Oil, melted Contains vitamins and minerals, including carotenoids, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin E, potassium, and magnesium that that support remineralization of teeth and act as antioxidants to help prevent cell damage throughout the body.
How to Prepare Wet Ingredients:
1) Select a few different wet ingredients to blend together – create your own favorite blend!
2) Measure out equal amounts of each ingredient and combine well. Set aside.
Make a small batch of the wet ingredients each time.
Wet ingredients are best for single use or should be used within a few days; it all depends on the perishability of the ingredients you choose. For most blends, you can safely store a blend of wet ingredients in the refrigerator for up to 4-5 days.
How to Use:
Wet toothbrush, dental sponge, cloth or Q-Tip with the wet ingredients (above).
Dip wetted brush/instrument into the tooth powder (take some out of the jar and place in a small dish or bowl to keep the remaining powder dry) and rub onto your animal’s gums & teeth, until teeth are clean.
Use daily or as often as you’d like.
Humane, Stress-Free Handling:
Check out the following resources on how to make tooth brushing as stress-free an experience as possible for your animal:
Remember that your goal here is to provide a healing service for the benefit of your animal. If the experience is stressful for them (and/or you), it is not beneficial for their overall health and not worth doing! You may have to get creative to develop a way to clean your cat or dog’s teeth without stress. Please do your best to find a method to makes tooth brushing a truly enjoyable and bonding experience for you and your animal.
Storing & Shelf Life:
The dry powder can be stored in a cool, dry location (like a cupboard or drawer); dry tooth powder will last for two years, if properly stored. When combined with wet ingredients, this paste is perishable and should be used within a few days.
* FDA STATEMENT: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.