Delicious botanical supplement with a multitude of benefits.
For best results, consume along with a healthy fat *just any ADD FAT of choice*
Add to any healthy fat, consume with meals, or make a tea with cinnamon, ginger, honey with added raw cream, raw goat milk, ghee or coconut cream.
Turmeric and especially its most active compound curcumin have many scientifically-proven health benefits, such as the potential to prevent heart disease, Alzheimer's and cancer. It's a potent anti-inflammatory and antioxidant and may also help improve symptoms of depression and arthritis.
- It is a natural anti-inflammatory.
- It is believed to have anti-cancer properties.
- Can reduce blood clots.
- Offers natural pain relief.
- Has antimicrobial properties.
- It is a powerful antioxidant.
- Has been used in the treatment of epilepsy in dogs.
- Can protect against liver damage and radiation damage, ease stress, improve mood
- Boosts brain health