Order by lb
Trimmings are various pieces of meat plus valuable fat, tendons, ligaments, sinew/grizzle, silverskin, etc. remaining after steaks, roasts, and other cuts are removed. Trimmings are very often used to make ground beef.
Hands down, this is the best venison in the world. "MUST TRY" You will not find another truly wild venison that is harvested, handled or processed any better than this. Check out the videos - you'll be amazed (and inspired!)
- Named Best Tasting Venison and Wild Game Meat by Exotic Wildlife Association
- Naturally Tender & Wildly Delicious
- Clean, Mild Taste
- Vitamin B12 & Vitamin B6
- Deer live truly wild lives until the moment of harvest
- Innovative technology allows us to source entirely at night while the deer are unaware of our presence
- Entire carcass is utilized out of respect for the animal
INGREDIENTS: 100% Maui Nui Wild Venison - nothing added.
- 36 grams of protein per 6 oz. serving
- Wild & nutrient-dense
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids
- Stress-free sourcing methods
Wildly Delicious Maui Nui's 100% all-natural venison is sourced from 100% wild Axis deer. Because these deer roam free their entire lives, they enjoy a naturally varied diet packed with essential and unique nutrients. Truly wild venison harvested using stress-free methods offers up a difference you can taste.
By choosing to serve Maui Nui Venison, you’ll do more than make your meal memorable—you’ll be helping to build more resilient and equitable food systems in one of the most isolated places on earth: the Hawaiian islands.
We have been working with environmentalist, hunter and founder, Jacob ("Jake") Muise since 2016. Jake has worked incredibly hard to develop his unique program under the USDA. We are absolutely THRILLED and truly honored to bring his incredible wild venison to the SFRAW community.