This page is under construction.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT THE QUALITY AND "ACCURACY" OF NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS INFORMATION AS WELL AS YOUR UTILIZATION OF THIS INFORMATION: The below information provides estimated values derived and calculated using well respected nutritional database averages. However, using information from these large national or international databases is susceptible to a number of quality issues, informational flaws and is frequently limited when it comes to the information provided. For example, most ingredients/foods are not analyzed for many important nutrients such as taurine, or provide distinct analyses between the various currently known forms of vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. The truth is that some nutrient analysis information is simply not available, incomplete or inaccurate but it's also the best information that we have available to us currently.
In addition to these considerations and issues, much of the data provided in these databases are not necessarily an accurate or exact representation of our superiorly sourced ingredients. The nutrient contents and profiles for food can vary significantly based on many factors including:
- season-to-season changes in the quality of soil, water and pasture on which the animals were raised
- nutrient changes that occur with each harvest/what the animals were eating prior to harvest
- the age and individual health status of the animal at the time of harvest
- an animal's breed and genetics can determine nutrient qualities and quantity when it comes to fats, proteins and other macronutrients
- how stressed an individual animal is and their individual hormonal status/chemistry during transport and at harvest/slaughter can alter the nutritional profile of the final meat product
- how the meat is cut/processed has an influence on the nutritional profile of the food; for example, better quality processing techniques including hand-cut vs mechanically separated, air-chilled, dry-aged, etc.
- how the meats are packed, the quality of the machinery/system, materials and techniques will have a dramatic impact on the nutritional quality/profile and integrity of the meat - be it "intentionally" packed for freezing with higher quality packaging materials/vac-sealed vs. bulk packing poly-lined fresh, etc.
- how it is transported, stored and handled by the distributor
- how it is handled and processed by the final manufacturer (people/companies like SFRAW or your local butcher shop, etc)
- how it is handled and stored by YOU
- how it is processed and prepared by YOU (storing for long periods, cooking, drying, further grinding/mix/pureeing meats or combining with other foods/ingredients can diminish, enhance or otherwise interfere or alter the nutrient profile and quality of these foods)
Finally, on an individual basis, even if a sample of the food were analyzed immediately at feeding to your animals, an individual's fitness and ability to metabolize, process and absorb nutrients provided to them will vary not only on an individual basis, but even on a day-to-day basis from natural and normal fluctuations in their hormone, enzyme and microbiota levels. Other factors come into play on a daily basis (exposure to toxins, pollutants, treats fed, medications used) that can determine their body's nutrient levels and long-term health including stress at feedings, what time of day they are fed, their health status/illnesses they have and overall fitness.
Lastly, which other ingredients and foods they eat whenever consuming the below foods will also have a significant impact on the long-term nutrition status and final nutritional outcomes of ingesting these foods. For example, when foods are consumed in combination with other ingredients, these other ingredients can sometimes enhance the potency or availability of certain nutrients, but more frequently, non-animal/plant foods and supplemental foods being provided at the time of feeding may inhibit or block the absorption of or the breaking down of the naturally occurring nutrients present in these foods when fed alone in their raw/unadulterated and whole form.
Updated: June 2021. New Information will be added for each product as it becomes available.
VEGGIE MIX WITH RAW GOAT MILK
GROUND CHICKEN OFFAL/ORGANS (blend of chicken heart, gizzards, liver)
GROUND DUCK OFFAL/ORGANS (blend of duck heart, gizzards, liver)
GROUND TURKEY OFFAL/ORGANS (blend of turkey heart, gizzards, liver)
GROUND BEEF OFFAL/ORGANS (blend of beef heart/tongue, kidney, spleen, liver)
GROUND LAMB OFFAL/ORGANS WITH 10% LAMB GREEN TRIPE (blend of lamb green tripe, heart/tongue, kidney, spleen, liver)
GROUND PORK OFFAL/ORGANS (blend of pork heart/tongue, kidney, spleen, liver)
GROUND CHICKEN BONES (carcass/backs) (ESTIMATED: 44% Bone, 56% Meat, 1.33 g Calcium per 100 grams)
GROUND DUCK BONES (carcass/backs) (ESTIMATED: 80% Bone, 20% Meat, N/A)
GROUND TURKEY BONES (carcass/backs) (ESTIMATED:50% Bone, 50% Meat, N/A)
GROUND WHITEFISH BONES (frames/no heads) (ESTIMATED:15-20% Bone, 75-80% Meat, N/A)
GROUND WILD SALMON BONES (frames with heads) (ESTIMATED:20% Bone, 80% Meat, N/A)
NOTE: Product change (2020) no longer available unless by special order only:
GROUND TURKEY SKNLS NECK BONES (ESTIMATED:45% Bone, 55% Meat, 1.84 g Calcium per 100 grams)
HEALTHY POWDER VITAMIN-MINERAL SUPPLEMENT
Healthy Powder (New Formulation as of 2017)
Healthy Powder w/ Bone Meal (Calcium Balancer Supplement)
NUTRITIVE HERBAL SUPPLEMENTS
Stomach Soothing Detox Herbs
Seasonal Herbal Blend (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
RED GOLD (BEEF)
RED GOLD (PORK)
CHICKEN BONE BROTH
DUCK BONE BROTH
TURKEY BONE BROTH
BEEF BONE BROTH
LAMB BONE BROTH
PORK BONE BROTH
FISH BONE BROTH
VENISON BONE BROTH
BISON BONE BROTH
ALPACA BONE BROTH
|Product||Amount||Energy (kcal)||Ash (g)||Water (g)||Vitamin C (mg)||Calcium (mg)||Phosphorus (mg)||ca:ph ratio||Carbs (g)||Fiber (g)||Starch (g)||Sugars (g)||Added Sugars (g)||Net Carbs (g)||Fat (g)||Protein (g)|
|SFRAW Beef Formula ||100 g||111.61||0.93||73.52||n/a||363||325||1.11:1||2.81||0.66||0.1||0.5||0||2.16||3.72||17.22|
|SFRAW Beef Grind||100 g||110.96||1.04||74.3||n/a||427||376||1.13:1||0.98||n/a||n/a||n/a||0||0.98||3.33||19.24|
|SFRAW Pork Formula ||100 g||131.15||0.93||72.95||n/a||365||328||1.11:1||1.47||0.34||0.05||0.26||0||1.13||5.43||18.21|
|SFRAW Pork Grind||100 g||133.26||0.98||73.24||n/a||395||352||1.12:1||0.47||n/a||n/a||n/a||0||0.47||5.46||19.25|
|SFRAW Veggie Mix No Milk||100 g||32.57||1.21||87.73||n/a||99||44||6.64||2.63||0.87||1.76||0||4.01||0.39||1.83|
|SFRAW Veggie Mix with Goat Milk||100 g||38.24||1.15||87.62||n/a||105||55||6.3||2.22||0.74||2.18||0||4.08||0.98||2.1|
|SFRAW Vitality Blend ||100 g||113.45||0.84||67.91||n/a||188||72||15.1||4.83||0.75||3.68||0||10.27||5.75||4.23|
|SFRAW Whole Food Herbal Vitamin C Powder||teaspoon - 3g||5.8||176.88||2||n/a||0.93||0.24||0.23||0||0.69||0||0.06|